Flutter Learning Series

Hello Everyone,

Here I am exciting to share with you a new blog series based on #30DaysOfFlutter. I was waiting for the event like this to learn the Flutter from the basic since long time.

Flutter is basically an open source cross platform software development kit to develop applications not only for mobiles but also for desktop clients like Windows, Linux or Mac.

The course #30DaysOfFlutter is created by Google which says that by the end of 30 days we will have 1 month of Flutter experience and we will be on the way to create our first Flutter app.

I am really excited now:) 

It will be starting from 1st Feb 2020. Although the registrations are closed now for this course but I will be sharing all my learnings of this course on this blog over the next month onwards.

You can also let me know your views in the comments.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Flutter : Using Form and Text Fields

Flutter is a popular cross-platform mobile development framework that allows developers to build native apps for both Android and iOS using ...